Study Management in New Zealand
Learn everything you need to know about studying
Management in New Zealand and get end-to-end expert guidance from us.
Studying a much-esteemed degree in a highly-regarded country like New Zealand will ensure noteworthy job prospects with a lot of professional and personal benefits. A degree in Management is for you if you are eyeing for Managerial or Leadership job roles. Besides, Management is your forte if you like to handle and manage the operations of a business. Apart from this, a Management degree also prepares you for roles like Administrative and C-level positions (CEO, CFO, COO).
If you are a student, wishing to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Management, New Zealand is a perfect choice. It is a breathtaking country with lots to explore. It is rightly called “the Land of the Long White Cloud” due to the amazing strands of clouds that have been spread across the sky. You can witness picturesque locations full of beautiful scenery and snow-capped mountains. It is a perfect place for adventure-loving people who want to explore the land alone.Not just that, there are many compelling reasons to study Management in New Zealand, besides the above-mentioned beauty of the land. Those worthy ones need a specific mention. Below we are listing out the most enticing reasons to study Management in New Zealand
Why Study Management in New Zealand?
Home to 8 QS-Ranked Universities – New Zealand is home to eight QS-ranked universities, each with its own autonomous curriculum, pedagogy, placement system, campus facilities and more.
- Post-study Work Visa – Studying in New Zealand allows its students to stay back for 3 years, for career establishment, unlike other English-speaking countries, which allow only a maximum of 1 or 2 years.
- Part-time Work – International students are allowed to work part-time for 20 hours per week during the semester and 40 hours per week during vacation days.
- Safety – New Zealand ranks 2 in the world for being the safest and peaceful country next to Iceland.
- Friendly Culture – New Zealanders are known for their warm and cordial nature. By seeing their world peace rank, you can conclude the people are friendly enough to treat immigrants as their own people.
- Affordable Cost – Compared to other English-speaking countries, New Zealand is much more affordable. Even with scholarships and bursaries, your tuition fee will be reduced to a greater extent.
- Beautiful Country – Another major benefit is exploring the beautiful land throughout your study years. The country has mild winters and warm summers. It has a stunning landscape with a long coastline, sandy beaches, pasture lands, majestic fjords and snow-capped mountains.
Top Universities in New Zealand for Management
QS Rank 2024
The University of Auckland
University of Otago
Victoria University of Wellington
University of Canterbury
University of Waikato
Auckland University of Technology
Study Management in New Zealand - Eligibility
- Completed High School with 60%.
- Cleared any English Langauge Proficiency exam with a high score.
- Cleared GMAT or GRE with a high score.
Study Management in New Zealand - Admission Process
The Admission Process is quite the same for all the abroad countries’ universities. We have listed the admission process step by step for your understanding.
Shortlist the universities and courses according to your interest.
After shortlisting, visit their websites to collect all the information like Application opening and deadline dates, document requirements, English Language proficiency exams and the scores and tuition fees, etc.
Take the necessary exams like IELTS or TOEFL and GMAT or GRE.
Prepare your SOPs and LORs.
Collect all the required documents.
Start applying to your shortlisted universities and finish doing so before the deadline.
Once you receive your admission letter from one of your shortlisted universities, email them back the admission confirmation mail from your side.
Pay your tuition fee and have a copy of the receipt.
Next, start applying for your Student Visa and attend the interview if you are called for.
Receive your Student Visa.
Finally, book your flight ticket and start your journey to New Zealand.
Scholarships for Management in New Zealand
New Zealand Universities offer many scholarships to international students. Each university offers scholarships in a different range depending on the student’s achievements.
Following are the popular scholarships given by New Zealand Universities for deserving students.
- New Zealand ASEAN Scholarship Awards
- New Zealand Regional Development Scholarships
- New Zealand Short Term Training Scholarships
- New Zealand Government Pacific Scholarships
- University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship
- Auckland University of Technology Undergraduate Scholarships
- University of Otago Performance Entrance Scholarship Special Awards
- Massey University Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarships
Want to get into one of the best colleges or universities for a diploma in New Zealand? THINK BIG GLOBAL India is here for you. Our expert will assist you in every step of your study in the New Zealand journey. So contact us today and fulfil your study abroad dreams.
Jobs and Salary after Management in New Zealand
Given below are the popular job roles that can be acquired after studying Management. But completing in New Zealand can make you eligible for receiving a high range of salary in New Zealand as well as other countries.
The given pay range is the highest for the specified role in any given developed abroad country, especially in New Zealand, which gives more importance to highly qualified graduates.
Salary Per Year
Client Services Manager
Human Resource Manager
No, PhD is not free in New Zealand. However, the tuition fee for the course is much less compared to several other countries.
Yes, it is worth pursuing your PhD from New Zealand as you will get the chance to study in some of the top universities at a lower tuition fee.
Yes, you may receive an annual stipend and tuition fee waiver for 36 months while pursuing your PhD at selected universities in New Zealand.
Yes. Indian students who have completed their study for the full duration stated by their university is eligible to apply for a PR in New Zealand
New Zealand Universities expect a minimum band score of 5.5 in IELTS.